Re: fixed conversion of display as a result pg_dump and pg_restore. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: fixed conversion of display as a result pg_dump and pg_restore.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Guillaume.

Oh sorry, It is this.
--
   wxString path=i18nPath + wxT("/") + settings->GetCanonicalLanguage() +wxT("/pg_settings.csv");
   if (localized && wxFile::Exists(path))

name;setting;category;short_desc;extra_desc;context;vartype;source;min_val;max_val

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

From: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume@lelarge.info>