Re: fixed conversion of display as a result pg_dump - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: fixed conversion of display as a result pg_dump
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Hiroshi Saito a écrit :
> Furthermore,This offers a still better thing.
> http://inet.winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/pgadmin3_conf_tran.png
> translator can start it.!!

This is really great but I don't understand how you did that with your
last commit ?!

> Hi Guillaume!
> Would you guide preparation to translators?:-)

Oh yes, of course. But can you tell me how your last commit help in the
display of translated messages about configuration parameter ? I think
I'll need to look in the code more deeply (I mean more deeply than just
the diff of your commit).

Regards.

--
Guillaume.