Russian NLS update: pg_dump, libpq, psql - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Serguei Mokhov
Subject Russian NLS update: pg_dump, libpq, psql
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hello Peter,

Attached please find updated translations of the items
in the subject. psql is not fully translated yet, but
I submit whatever I have and will update the rest as
time permits.

$ msgfmt -c -v psql-ru.po
341 translated messages, 112 untranslated messages.

$ msgfmt -c -v pg_dump-ru.po
391 translated messages.

$ msgfmt -c -v libpq-ru.po
100 translated messages.