Re: ODBC question - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Kardos, Dr. Andreas
Subject Re: ODBC question
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
With DAO this is the same story, but in the Workspace object:

WS.DefaultCursorDriver = dbUseODBCCursor

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Carolyn Lu Wong <carolyn@greatpacific.com.au>
An: Kardos, Dr. Andreas <kardos@repas-aeg.de>;
<pgsql-interfaces@postgresql.org>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 29. Juni 2000 04:00
Betreff: Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC question

I'm using DAO, not RDO, create record sets as follows:

Set WS = DBEngine.CreateWorkspace("MainWS", "user", vbNullString,
dbUseODBC)
Set CN = WS.OpenConnection("", dbDriverNoPrompt, False, strConnect)
Set RS = CN.OpenRecordset(strSQL, dbOpenDynaset, dbExecDirect,
dbOptimistic)

where WS, CN and RS are defined as workspace, connection and recordset.