Re: pgc.l modif. has been overwritten again - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Nicolas Bazin
Subject Re: pgc.l modif. has been overwritten again
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Sorry for the order of the patch.

Here is the exchange I had with Micheal.

For a test case try to ecpg with test1.pgc modified this way:
exec sql begin declare section;typedef char string[NAMELEN + 1];       intarray amount;int increment=100;       char
name[AMOUNT][NAMELEN+1];charletter[AMOUNT][1];

exec sql ifdef NAMELEN;struct name_letter_struct{ char name[NAMELEN + 1]; int amount; char letter;}
name_letter[AMOUNT];
exec sql endif;       struct ind_struct       {               short a;               short b;               short c;
  } ind[AMOUNT];char command[128];

Nicolas