Re: Checking if a table locked from pl/pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Hal Davison
Subject Re: Checking if a table locked from pl/pgsql
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
In an operational sense, if a user is updating a table for some accounting
function then decides to go to lunch leaving the table locked.

--Hal.

Hal Davison                 Internet Petroleum Distribution
Davison Consulting                LSE Linux V1.22
6850 Myakka Valley Tr    PostgreSQL 7.03 - Sun Forte - JAVA
Sarasota, Florida 34241         Phone: (941) 921-6578
http://www.faams.net              FAX: (941) 924-7135