Postgres Warning - index 1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Abe
Subject Postgres Warning - index 1
Date
List pgsql-general
Hey Guys,

 I am using PHP to process this query - I get the error shown below:  I
can't see why I should get this error as I have other similar queries that
work fine.

$sql = "insert into projects values('$number', '$description', '$date',
'$deadline', '$manager', '$csindex', '$status', '$dataentrycontact',
'$company', '$unique')";

$sql_result = pg_exec($connection,$sql) or die ("Couldn't execute query.");

Warning: 1 is not a PostgresSQL link index in
/www/vhtdocs/testarea/intranet/addproject.php3 on line 23

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Abe