Mac OS X Experience - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Adam H.Pendleton
Subject Mac OS X Experience
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
So I've resolved all the issues that I encountered in my previous
e-mails, and pgAdmin3 now compiles and links on Mac OS X.  I had to
change two calls to Show() to Show(true) and added the changes detailed
in my pgSequence.cpp patch.  Also, I changed some compile flags based
on Apple recommendations for porting programs to Mac OS X.  The changes
are in the latest autoconf code that Dave has (is going to?) put into
CVS.  Now, however, when I run the program, the following happens:

1) A while box the same size as the splash screen on linux and Windows
appears, but is empty.  This is obviously the splash page, but it's
empty.

2) The tip of the day box appears, filled in with a tip.

That's all the happens.  I *can not* click any of the buttons of the
checkbox in the tip of the day dialog.  There is no icon in the dock
bar.  There is no application menu.  I cannot select the window or exit
the program without using 'kill' from the command-line.

Any ideas?  Perhaps my changes did this, but I would doubt it.

ahp