SQL-Programmer tool and field%type support - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Mourad EL HADJ MIMOUNE
Subject SQL-Programmer tool and field%type support
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi,I'm looking for PL/SQL programmer tool. I wanted to use SQL-Programmer but
itdoesn't support Postgres data base.Please can sommeone suggest me an other tool wich can replace this one orexplaine
mehow we can use SQLProgrammer with Postgres if it is possible.

I have an other question about the use of %type and alias in PL/SQL.  So the
excution of functions containing varibales of type maytable.field1%type
prompts parser errors.
error on the creation of the function :
create function test (int) returns maytable.field1%type as' ...
parser: parse error at or near "."

error on the excution of the function :
create function test (int) returns int as'
declare
var1 maytable.field1%type;
var2 alias for $1;  ....
parser: parse error at or near '%'