JDBC MetaData getTablename() Problem? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Frank Morton
Subject JDBC MetaData getTablename() Problem?
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Before I dig too deep, I am getting a zero length string back
from ResultsSetMetaData.getTableName() no matter what
I do. I am doing a join, so multiple tables are involved. I thought
at first that maybe it always returned zero length with a single
table select.

I am sure the metadata is correct because I get other stuff,
such as the results of getColumnName().

Is anyone using this with success? I am using the latest release
and the same thing happens under solaris and linux.

Thanks.