Re: PostgreSQL articles - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: PostgreSQL articles
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tuesday 14 August 2001 14:26, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Also, if someone is interested is maintaining the PostgreSQL news page,
> please contact me or Vince, our PostgreSQL webmaster.

As a side note to this, whomever would like to do this, Vince has a nice
forms interface for doing all article work.  I had been making an effort at
doing some of this, but I just simply could count on posting _timely_ updates
due to my day (and sometimes NIGHT) job.

This is a good job for someone to start out on!  Hint hint.... :-)
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio