Re: USE_AUSTRALIAN_RULES breaks regression tests in 7.1.2? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: USE_AUSTRALIAN_RULES breaks regression tests in 7.1.2?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Tom,

The only two approaches I can think of are :

a) Make the regression tests run in the GMT timezone (+0, no DST, etc) and
have the expected results also be in GMT.

or

b) Have an alternate set of results available for the timestamp and horology
tests, automatically used when the regression tests are run with
USE_AUSTRALIAN_RULES.

What do you think?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift