Re: USE_AUSTRALIAN_RULES breaks regression tests in 7.1.2? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: USE_AUSTRALIAN_RULES breaks regression tests in 7.1.2?
Date
List pgsql-general
Justin Clift <aa2@bigpond.net.au> writes:
> I'm noticing defining the compiler variable "USE_AUSTRALIAN_RULES" is
> breaking the regression tests, specifically the horology and timestamp tests.

No surprise.  The regression test comparison files are generated in US
timezones.

> Is this a known issue I've missed?  If's it's not I'll submit this to the
> "bugs" mailing list.

Don't bother, unless you have some nifty idea for making the regression
comparison files track the setting.

            regards, tom lane