re-instalation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin A. Marques
Subject re-instalation
Date
List pgsql-general
I had to re-compile and re-install postgresql-7.1-beta1.
I changed the directory where it was installed from /usr/local/pgsql to
/dbs/postgres/. After re-installing I copied the data/ directory that was
under the old instalation to where I have the new instalation.
After a bit of work I got it to work, but when I conect to any of the
databases I see tables that don't belong there:

postgres@ultra31:~ > psql horde
Welcome to psql, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help on internal slash commands
       \q to quit

horde=# \dt
         List of relations
      Name       | Type  |  Owner
-----------------+-------+----------
 active_sessions | table | postgres
 imp_addr        | table | postgres
 imp_pref        | table | postgres
 pga_forms       | table | postgres
 pga_queries     | table | postgres
 pga_reports     | table | postgres
 pga_schema      | table | postgres
 pga_scripts     | table | postgres
(8 rows)

Any ideas why those pg* tables are there?

TIA.

--
System Administration: It's a dirty job,
but someone told I had to do it.