Re: database does not exist in system catalog - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kathi Arthur
Subject Re: database does not exist in system catalog
Date
List pgsql-general
Len --

No, the db is actually called "bullprod" -- I just didn't want to explain the history behind THAT name!

I'll play around with the pg_dumpall but I think I have bigger problems than that...

Thanks for the hint!

-- Kathi
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2001 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] database does not exist in system catalog

Is your database really called "my db" with the space?  I don't think that is going to work.  You might try just "db" to see if that works.  If it doesn't, you might try and do a pg_dumpall which will dumb ALL of the databases it knows about and then you can use the resulting file to rename "my db" to "mydb" and reload it.  I don't know if that's the problem, but it's worth a shot.

len morgan