Re: Language C - Console-based FrontEnd - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tim Barnard
Subject Re: Language C - Console-based FrontEnd
Date
List pgsql-general
There isn't a sample I could send you that shows how ncurses talks to
postgresql, because it doesn't. Ncurses simply handles the "display" portion
and you use the libpq library from postgresql to communicate with the
backend.

Information on how to use libpq can be found at:
www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?libpq.html

Information on NCurses can be found at:
web.cs.mun.ca/~rod/ncurses/ncurses.html

Good luck,