Re: Language C - Console-based FrontEnd - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marcelo Pereira
Subject Re: Language C - Console-based FrontEnd
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks,

I'll check the sites.

See ya,

Marcelo Pereira

-- Remember that only God and Esc+:w saves.
        __
       (_.\           Marcelo Pereira       |
        / / ___       marcelo@pereira.com   |
       / (_/ _ \__    Matematica/99 - Imecc |
_______\____/_\___)___Unicamp_______________/

--- You, with your fast fingers, wrote:

:> There isn't a sample I could send you that shows how ncurses talks to
:> postgresql, because it doesn't. Ncurses simply handles the "display" portion
:> and you use the libpq library from postgresql to communicate with the
:> backend.
:>
:> Information on how to use libpq can be found at:
:> www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?libpq.html
:>
:> Information on NCurses can be found at:
:> web.cs.mun.ca/~rod/ncurses/ncurses.html
:>
:> Good luck,
:>
:> Tim