Re: query configuration for validate empty quote to zero - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Yudie
Subject Re: query configuration for validate empty quote to zero
Date
List pgsql-sql
The problem is not stop there, I had a table that can't be updated since
then with this simply command:
update prdttable set webinclude = '0' where prdtnumber = '6002'

Again, the errors (invalid input syntax for integer: "") apears.

Then I found this temporary solution to make replica to this record to
another table in sense of update the value in the new table.
1. Create table prdt_problem as select * form prdttable where prdtnumber =
'6002';

2. Update prdt_problem set webinclude = '0' where prdtnumber = '6002';

3. Delete from prdttable where prdtnumber = '6002';

4. Insert into prdttable select * from prdt_problem

How to fix this bug?