Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From FarjadFarid\(ChkNet\)
Subject Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?
Date
Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time? (WIP CoC)  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-general
I don't know about others.

But this whole thread has completely gone off the original track. With so many splinter topics. It has no hope of ever
completingwith any kind of resolution satisfying even 10% of contributors.

Can be please stick to the core original topics? Whether we agree with them or not doesn't matter but let's have some
directionand closure so we can all move on and new ideas can be formed and be discussed.

Thank you all.