Re: - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Richard Huxton
Subject Re:
Date
List pgsql-sql
From: "Alexaki Sofia" <alexaki@ics.forth.gr>

> I execute the following query
> select * from  test1  where fromuri like 'http://ww%';
>
> I get the following message
> NOTICE:  PortalHeapMemoryFree: 0x16563a8 not in alloc set!
> ERROR:  AllocSetFree: cannot find block containing chunk

It's complaining that memory it tries to free hasn't been allocated.
Something has got mangled here. I'd take a backup of the table drop the
index and recreate it, see if that helps.

Also - what version of Postgres is this? One of the developers might
recognise a known bug if it isn't current.

- Richard Huxton