Re: cache lookup failed - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pascal Tufenkji
Subject Re: cache lookup failed
Date
List pgsql-general
Dear Tom,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply...

I deleted this oid from pg_depend from both objid and refobjid
The problem disappeared
I also increased the following specs to avoid having this problem again:
- kernel.shmall
- kernel.shmmax

- shared_buffers
- max_fsm_pages