Re: pgsql 7.4 on minimal environment - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Victor B. Berdin
Subject Re: pgsql 7.4 on minimal environment
Date
Re: pgsql 7.4 on minimal environment  ("Keith C. Perry" <netadmin@vcsn.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hi Keith, everyone,

I'm sure you've caugth my last message as I was too hasty to post my
replies
right away. Anyways, it turned out that the only cause of my problem is
that
I 've applied "upx" on the binaries. It works though for my standard
Slackware
setup, but it does not for the busybox environment. Reverting the
affected
binaries to their original (un-upx'd) form fixes the problem.
Even though it may no longer be relevant, here're some more details as
what I'm trying to do (which I also find very exciting):