Re: Cross-Platform development - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Aspire Something
Subject Re: Cross-Platform development
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hello John ,

I am already Developing a Program which is totaly dependant on mozilla as
web browser for frontend
Note this program is for Banking sector till now I have completed 50% of the
project and dont find any concerns of all sorts you people have discussed in
the fourm .

Mozilla is used as web browser as it could be installed on linux also and is
nearly W3C compliant
More you can change mozilla for good.

The programing is fine and Less headache.

I would suggest you guys not to reinvent the weel and a give thought to
PHP + PostgreSQL + Apache on linux / windows depends on you all.

Any suggestion , comments or queries  are whole heartedly welcomed

Regards,
V Kashyap.