Re: store in bytea - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben-Nes Michael
Subject Re: store in bytea
Date
List pgsql-general
But Ill have to add double slashes and even more importent I will have to
unescape every binary data going out of the server, which mean in one of my
aplication all the Images.

Wont this action be much more heavey then the way I used untill now with
MySQL (blob) ?
addslash on insert and ordinary select for output.

Does any one here save his website images on DB and retrive them out on his
web page ?