Re: system usage stats (Was: Re: Why Not MySQL? ) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mitch Vincent
Subject Re: system usage stats (Was: Re: Why Not MySQL? )
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Ok, the production server is a Celeron 433, 512 MEgs of PC100 ECC RAM, 2 18
Gig Ultra 160 SCSI drives (only running at 80 megs since we dono't have a
64-bit PCI slot).

There is a big upgrade planned for this box when the motherboard we're
waiting for comes out..

The development server is a PII450, 128 Megs of RAM and Ultra 2 SCSI
drives.. However it's running several other things other than the database
and webserver so it has a small load.

Sorry for not replying sooner, had a small crisis yesterday evening :-)

- Mitch