RE: psql \l error - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject RE: psql \l error
Date
List pgsql-hackers

I know it but I think it's only an evidence that PostgreSQL was used
neither widely nor critically at that time.  As for me,I didn't consider
the production use of PostgreSQL at all at that time.
Now PostgreSQL is so much better than it was at that time and it
is and would be used widely and critically.
Now would it be allowed that libpq couldn't even talk to the previous
version ?

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp