Re: Few questions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From PG Explorer
Subject Re: Few questions
Date
List pgsql-general
Is sounds to me that you want to create Temp Tables.

CREATE [ TEMPORARY | TEMP ] TABLE table [ (column [, ...] ) ]
     AS select_clause

TEMPORARY or TEMP
If specified, the table is created only within this session, and is
automatically dropped on session exit. Existing permanent tables with the
same name are not visible (in this session) while the temporary table
exists. Any indexes created on a temporary table are automatically temporary
as well.

http://www.pgexplorer.com
GUI tool for Postgres