Call procedure from a Job, Test a Job in pgAdmin? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Leon Match
Subject Call procedure from a Job, Test a Job in pgAdmin?
Date
List pgsql-general

Hello,

Could you please advise on how to call a Procedure (Function) from a Job?

I have created a Job with one step, and a scheduler.

The Job is suppose to run every minute, and call a procedure (function).

I tried different scenarios in a Step Definition:

requests_curr_req();

SELECT requests_curr_req();

EXECUTE requests_curr_req();

EXECUTE PROCEDURE requests_curr_req();

but nothing worked!?

Could you please advise the right way to do that?

Also, what would be the way to test in pgAdmin, if the Job is running at all?

Thank you,

Leon Match

leon.match@convergia.net