[Solved] Slow performance on Windows .NET and OleDb

From: Greg Quinn
Subject: [Solved] Slow performance on Windows .NET and OleDb
Date: ,
List: pgsql-performance

Tree view

Slow performance on Windows .NET and OleDb  ("Greg Quinn", )
 Re: Slow performance on Windows .NET and OleDb  ("Merlin Moncure", )
 Re: Slow performance on Windows .NET and OleDb  ("Jim C. Nasby", )
  Re: Slow performance on Windows .NET and OleDb  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
 Re: Slow performance on Windows .NET and OleDb  ("Greg Quinn", )
  Re: Slow performance on Windows .NET and OleDb  (Ruben Rubio Rey, )
   Re: Slow performance on Windows .NET and OleDb  (Chris, )
 Re: Slow performance on Windows .NET and OleDb  ("Greg Quinn", )
  Re: Slow performance on Windows .NET and OleDb  (Markus Schaber, )
 Re: Slow performance on Windows .NET and OleDb  ("Greg Quinn", )
  Re: Slow performance on Windows .NET and OleDb  (PFC, )
  Re: Slow performance on Windows .NET and OleDb  ("Merlin Moncure", )
  Re: Slow performance on Windows .NET and OleDb  (Christopher Kings-Lynne, )
 [Solved] Slow performance on Windows .NET and OleDb  ("Greg Quinn", )
  Re: [Solved] Slow performance on Windows .NET and OleDb  ("Dave Dutcher", )
   Re: [Solved] Slow performance on Windows .NET and OleDb  (Antoine, )
  Re: [Solved] Slow performance on Windows .NET and OleDb  ("Magnus Hagander", )
   Re: [Solved] Slow performance on Windows .NET and OleDb  (Antoine, )
   Re: [Solved] Slow performance on Windows .NET and OleDb  ("Merlin Moncure", )

This problem was caused by the OleDb driver. I used a 3rd party .NET
provider and it worked, 8000 rows in just over 100ms!

Can somebody send me a sample connection string for the PostGreSql native
.net driver please? I'm battling to find a valid connection string.

Thanks