data type (datetime) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Danny
Subject data type (datetime)
Date
List pgsql-general
- Hello

- I have looked for a data type which allows me to have (using a cliche example
again) FlightDetail_Arrival whcih is like so 21:07:00 18:00

- When I type this in psql it changes my data type from datetime to "timestamp"
- It gives me the following about I did a SELECT * FROM table
- 21:07:00 18:00  + 11

- Question

1) How to i make the datatype to just "21:07:00 18:00" only

Lookinf gowrd to your feedback.

dannyh@idx.com.au