Re: Database Synchronization - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jyoti Seth
Subject Re: Database Synchronization
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hello,

Thanks Andrew for the solution. I have successfully installed following rpm
<< postgresql-slony1-engine-1.1.5-1_PG8.1.4.i686.rpm >> available at
http://main.slony.info/downloads/1.1/rpm/.

But when I am trying to set a cluster its throwing a following error:
<stdin>:4: PGRES_FATAL_ERROR load '$libdir/xxid';  - ERROR:  could not
access file "$libdir/xxid": No such file or directory
<stdin>:4: Error: the extension for the xxid data type cannot be loaded in
database 'dbname=contactdb host=localhost user=postgres'
<stdin>:4: ERROR: no admin conninfo for node 134590736

I have also tried changing the value of libdir to the directory where
xxid.so file is there but couldn't resolve the problem.

Thanks,
Jyoti Seth