Re: Database Synchronization - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Database Synchronization
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Mon, Jul 23, 2007 at 02:55:21PM +0530, Jyoti Seth wrote:
> In our system postgresql has been installed through YAST. So when we try to
> install and configure slony-I through source, it gives the message please
> make sure tp build and install postgresql from the sources first.

You _might_ be able to get this to work by installing whatever extra
bits the YAST installation tool offers (probably something with -dev-
or -src- in it).

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
Users never remark, "Wow, this software may be buggy and hard
to use, but at least there is a lot of code underneath."    --Damien Katz