AW: AW: Addison-Wesley looking for authors - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jens Hartwig
Subject AW: AW: Addison-Wesley looking for authors
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello Christopher,

> [...]
> Please could you encourage them to do this, or perhaps do it yourself?
> You seem to have a good knowledge of English.
> [...]

I will see, if I can encourage Addison Wesley to translate the book.
Regarding the translation on my own - thank you very much for your
compliment ;-) Unfortunately my knowledge of the english language does not
go as far as it seems to do ... much of it costs me valuable time to look up
the right words. Therefore I do not really think about a translation by
myself ... you would surely repent it :-)

Best regards, Jens

T-Systems
Projektleiter
debis Systemhaus GEI GmbH
Hausanschrift: Eichhornstraße 3, 10785 Berlin
Postanschrift: 10785 Berlin
Telefon: (004930) 25 54-32 82
Telefax: (004930) 25 54-31 87
Mobiltelefon: (0170) 167 26 48