RE: current CVS: undefined reference to `PGLZ_RAW_SIZE' - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject RE: current CVS: undefined reference to `PGLZ_RAW_SIZE'
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Adding a header file pg_lzcompress.h isn't sufficient.
Type lztext was changed to mean 'varattrib' not 'PGLZ_Header'.
In addtion lztext.c was pretty changed yesterday and other
PGLZ_RAW_SIZE() calls were removed completely.
I don't know how to fix it for now and the future changes.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp