Re: JVM & JDBC Upgrade --- Help !! - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Craig Golby
Subject Re: JVM & JDBC Upgrade --- Help !!
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi Oliver, a little research later and it does appear to be the case that
getFetchSize used to return the size of the resultset, but now doesn’t.

We were looking to upgrade Apache, Tomcat, PostgreSQL DRivers and ultimately
PostgreSQL itself, but in all honesty to change all the instances of this to
work in some other way would be a major undertaking for the application
developers.

As such, we will likely continue with what we have, as simply put, it works
!!

Thanks for your input.

Craig