RE: [HACKERS] MVCC works in serialized mode! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject RE: [HACKERS] MVCC works in serialized mode!
Date
List pgsql-hackers

I have a question about new default(isolation level / transaction mode).

How do we upgrade existent programs,if default is different
from current ?
I think the isolation level of current PostgreSQL is SERIALIZABLE
and the transaction mode is un-chained..

As to the isolation level,even SERIALIZABLE isolaton level can't guarantee
the integrity of current level.
So we must change existent programs anyway ?

Thanks.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp