Re: 15.7 and 16.3 release notes are exactly the same on postgresql.org

Date:
On Thu, Sep 19, 2024 at 02:50:51PM +0100, Ned Grady wrote:
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/15.7/
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/16.3/
>
> When I view both of the above pages, I see the same set of release notes
> image.png
>
> image.png

Uh, they are slightly different in cases were changes apply to only one
release, e.g. this is only in 16.3:

    In initdb's -c option, match parameter names case-insensitively (Tom
    Lane)

    The server treats parameter names case-insensitively, so this code
    should too. This avoids putting redundant entries into the generated
    postgresql.conf file.

  When a patient asks the doctor, "Am I going to die?", he means
  "Am I going to die soon?"