Postgres database size monitoring

From
Sathish Reddy
Date:
Hi
  We are planning to genarate weekly report for database size growth as like in month 4 weeks on 1st week second week 3rd week 4th week .. genarate report to compare size all databases..
   Any one have idea on these help us ..we are using RDS  postgres.

Thanks
Sathishreddy

Re: Postgres database size monitoring

From
Muhammad Usman Khan
Date:
Hi,
You can use the combination of Amazon CloudWatch Events and a cron job to accomplish this task.

  We are planning to genarate weekly report for database size growth as like in month 4 weeks on 1st week second week 3rd week 4th week .. genarate report to compare size all databases..
   Any one have idea on these help us ..we are using RDS  postgres.

Thanks
Sathishreddy

Re: Postgres database size monitoring

From
Sathish Reddy

Sure we can..we are planning to write script for same is it possible...help us..