Does the html document style has some problem of inline code?

From
sheng yan
Date:
Hello,all.

When I read the document , I found the `inline code` has some problems.
Does the html document style have a problem, which leads to the inline code at the end of the paragraph.

like this :(The Password File)

The file in a user's home directory can contain passwords to be used if the connection requires a password (and no password has been specified otherwise). On Microsoft Windows the file is named (where refers to the Application Data subdirectory in the user's profile). Alternatively, the password file to use can be specified using the connection parameter passfile or the environment variable ..pgpass%APPDATA%\postgresql\pgpass.conf%APPDATA%PGPASSFILE

sheng yan <sheng.yan836@gmail.com> writes:
> When I read the document , I found the `inline code` has some problems.
> Does the html document style have a problem, which leads to the inline code
> at the end of the paragraph.

The paragraph you mention looks fine to me in Safari, Firefox, and
Chrome.  What are you looking at it with?

            regards, tom lane