Apply PGDLLIMPORT markings to some GUC variables

From
Sofia Kopikova
Date:
Hi hackers,

I noticed that in commit d3cc5ffe81f6 some GUC variables were moved to
header files. According to the commit message in 8ec569479, all
variables in header files must be marked with PGDLLIMPORT, am I right?

I've made a patch that adds missing PGDLLIMPORTs, please, take a look.

--
Best regards,
Sofia Kopikova

Re: Apply PGDLLIMPORT markings to some GUC variables

From
Robert Haas
Date:
On Tue, Aug 13, 2024 at 10:38 AM Sofia Kopikova
<s.kopikova@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> I noticed that in commit d3cc5ffe81f6 some GUC variables were moved to
> header files. According to the commit message in 8ec569479, all
> variables in header files must be marked with PGDLLIMPORT, am I right?
>
> I've made a patch that adds missing PGDLLIMPORTs, please, take a look.

This seems correct to me.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: Apply PGDLLIMPORT markings to some GUC variables

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
On 13.08.24 21:00, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 13, 2024 at 10:38 AM Sofia Kopikova
> <s.kopikova@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
>> I noticed that in commit d3cc5ffe81f6 some GUC variables were moved to
>> header files. According to the commit message in 8ec569479, all
>> variables in header files must be marked with PGDLLIMPORT, am I right?
>>
>> I've made a patch that adds missing PGDLLIMPORTs, please, take a look.
>
> This seems correct to me.

committed

Date:
On 8/14/24 12:50, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On 13.08.24 21:00, Robert Haas wrote:
>> On Tue, Aug 13, 2024 at 10:38 AM Sofia Kopikova
>> <s.kopikova@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
>>> I noticed that in commit d3cc5ffe81f6 some GUC variables were moved to
>>> header files. According to the commit message in 8ec569479, all
>>> variables in header files must be marked with PGDLLIMPORT, am I right?
>>>
>>> I've made a patch that adds missing PGDLLIMPORTs, please, take a look.
>>
>> This seems correct to me.
>
> committed

Many thanks for quick review and commit.

--
Best regards,
Sofia Kopikova