Rename "Hackers Emeritus" to "Past Major Contributors"

From
Christoph Berg
Date:
Hi,

the Contributors Team wishes to rename the old "Hackers Emeritus"
section on the contributors page to "Past Major Contributors" so it
now includes previous core team members and major contributors.

Core has acked the change, now the question is, is updating the json
fixture enough for django to figure out how to update the database
accordingly?

Christoph

Attachment

Re: Rename "Hackers Emeritus" to "Past Major Contributors"

From
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Date:
On 8/9/24 9:04 AM, Christoph Berg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the Contributors Team wishes to rename the old "Hackers Emeritus"
> section on the contributors page to "Past Major Contributors" so it
> now includes previous core team members and major contributors.
>
> Core has acked the change, now the question is, is updating the json
> fixture enough for django to figure out how to update the database
> accordingly?

There's a field in the admin backend that we can edit - if folks are OK
with the change, I can edit it based on the text in the fixture (and
commit the fixture).

Thanks,

Jonathan

Date:
On 8/9/24 10:09 PM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> On 8/9/24 9:04 AM, Christoph Berg wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> the Contributors Team wishes to rename the old "Hackers Emeritus"
>> section on the contributors page to "Past Major Contributors" so it
>> now includes previous core team members and major contributors.
>>
>> Core has acked the change, now the question is, is updating the json
>> fixture enough for django to figure out how to update the database
>> accordingly?
>
> There's a field in the admin backend that we can edit - if folks are OK
> with the change, I can edit it based on the text in the fixture (and
> commit the fixture).

All set[1].

Thanks,

Jonathan

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/community/contributors/

Attachment

Re: Rename "Hackers Emeritus" to "Past Major Contributors"

From
Christoph Berg
Re: Jonathan S. Katz
> All set[1].