upgrade to pgAdmin 4 v8.10 Released

From
Todor Kostadinov
Date:
Hi,
when I upgraded to pgAdmin 4 v8.10 Released.
The app wouldn't launch and I had to revert to the old version.

--
Best regards,
Todor Kostadinov

__________________
kostadinov.todor@gmail.com

Re: upgrade to pgAdmin 4 v8.10 Released

From
Daniel Gustafsson
Date:
> On 2 Aug 2024, at 12:17, Todor Kostadinov <kostadinov.todor@gmail.com> wrote:

> when I upgraded to pgAdmin 4 v8.10 Released.

Please report this to pgadmin, which is its own project:

    https://www.pgadmin.org/support/

> The app wouldn't launch and I had to revert to the old version.

..and include way more information when you do, there is nothing for the pgadmin
developers to go in this report.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Re: upgrade to pgAdmin 4 v8.10 Released

From
Muhammad Waqas
Date:
Please provide some logs or screenshots

2024년 8월 2일 (금) 오후 4:21, Todor Kostadinov <kostadinov.todor@gmail.com>님이 작성:
Hi,
when I upgraded to pgAdmin 4 v8.10 Released.
The app wouldn't launch and I had to revert to the old version.

--
Best regards,
Todor Kostadinov

kostadinov.todor@gmail.com

--
Muhammad Waqas
Senior Technical Support Engineer - Tech Support Center (Karachi)
Mobile: +92-322-2844150
1st floor, suit no F-04, COLABS Karachi, 8-C Khayaban-e-Tanzeem,
DHA Phase 5 Tauheed Commercial Area,
Defense V Defense Housing Authority, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh,
75500 Pakistan.