wrong translation file reference in pg_createsubscriber

From
Kyotaro Horiguchi
Date:
Hi,

I found that pg_createsubscriber doesn't use NLS files. This is due to
the wrong reference name "pg_createsubscriber" being passed to
set_pglocale_pgservice(). It should be "pg_basebackup" instead. See
the attached patch.

# Sorry for being away for a while. I should be able to return soon.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

Attachment

Re: wrong translation file reference in pg_createsubscriber

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Hello,

On 2024-Aug-02, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:

> I found that pg_createsubscriber doesn't use NLS files. This is due to
> the wrong reference name "pg_createsubscriber" being passed to
> set_pglocale_pgservice(). It should be "pg_basebackup" instead. See
> the attached patch.

Absolutely right.  Pushed, thanks.