Help needed to enable "MyLog" in a Linux application

From
Abhishek Kumar
Date:
Hi,

I am working on an ODBC linux CPP application using the psqlodbc driver.

I wanted to enable MyLog option in the application such that i can generate the debug logs of the driver in a file for troubleshooting.

Can you please let me know how to do it and its sample format?

Regards,
Abhishek Kumar

Re: Help needed to enable "MyLog" in a Linux application

From
Hunaid Sohail
Date:
Hi Abhishek,

You can add Debug = 1 in your DSN in the odbc.ini file.

Example:
[pgdsn]
//other connection properties
Debug = 1

It should generate mylog in the tmp directory.

Regards,
Hunaid Sohail