Fix smgrtruncate code comment.

From
Kirill Reshke
Date:
Today I was busy rebasing my Greenplum-related Extendable SMGR
patches on Cloudberry, and I faced some conflicts.
While resolving them I noticed code & comments inconsistency in smgr.c
in smgrtruncate function, which tracks down to
c5315f4f44843c20ada876fdb0d0828795dfbdf5. In this commit,
smgr_fsm_nblocks & smgr_vm_nblocks fields were removed, however
comments were not fixed accordingly.

So i suggest to fix this, PFA

Attachment

Re: Fix smgrtruncate code comment.

From
Heikki Linnakangas
Date:
On 29/07/2024 13:50, Kirill Reshke wrote:
> Today I was busy rebasing my Greenplum-related Extendable SMGR
> patches on Cloudberry, and I faced some conflicts.
> While resolving them I noticed code & comments inconsistency in smgr.c
> in smgrtruncate function, which tracks down to
> c5315f4f44843c20ada876fdb0d0828795dfbdf5. In this commit,
> smgr_fsm_nblocks & smgr_vm_nblocks fields were removed, however
> comments were not fixed accordingly.
>
> So i suggest to fix this, PFA

Applied, thanks!

--