stale comments about fastgetattr and heap_getattr

From
Junwang Zhao
Date:
fastgetattr and heap_getattr are converted to inline functions
in e27f4ee0a701, while some comments still referring them as macros.

--
Regards
Junwang Zhao

Attachment

Re: stale comments about fastgetattr and heap_getattr

From
Stepan Neretin
Date:
Hi! Looks good to me. Please, register it in CF.
Best regards, Stepan Neretin.

fastgetattr and heap_getattr are converted to inline functions
in e27f4ee0a701, while some comments still referring them as macros.

--
Regards
Junwang Zhao

Re: stale comments about fastgetattr and heap_getattr

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Fri, Jun 28, 2024 at 11:06:05AM +0700, Stepan Neretin wrote:
> Hi! Looks good to me. Please, register it in CF.
> Best regards, Stepan Neretin.

No need for that.  I've looked at the patch, and you are right so I
have applied it now on HEAD.
--
Michael

Attachment