Doubt regarding Postgres Documentation on FTP Server from v17 onward

From
Akshat Jaimini
Date:
Hi everyone,

Recently the documentation checks on the Testing Harness started to fail for version 17. I finally got around to checking it today and I found that the documentation has been separated from the main source tar file.
Is it safe to assume that we'll be doing the same for the upcoming version?

Regards,
Akshat Jaimini

Re: Doubt regarding Postgres Documentation on FTP Server from v17 onward

From
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Date:
On 6/27/24 11:22 AM, Akshat Jaimini wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Recently the documentation checks on the Testing Harness started to fail
> for version 17. I finally got around to checking it today and I found
> that the documentation has been separated from the main source tar file.
> Is it safe to assume that we'll be doing the same for the upcoming version?

Yes, this is new for PostgreSQL 17, and will continue onward for 17+

Thanks!

Jonathan

Attachment

Thanks.
Will make the necessary changes to the harness then.

Regards,
Akshat Jaimini