Wiki editor request

From
Vojtěch Myslivec
Date:
Hello,

I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is vojtech and I would like to update wiki/Ecosystem:Backup

Thanks,
Vojtech

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Joe Conway
Date:
On 6/4/24 07:55, Vojtěch Myslivec wrote:
> I would like editor access to the wiki

I have expedited your cooling off period. Please login to the wiki once,
and then reply-all to this email stating that you have done so. At that
point we can grant editor.

Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Vojtěch Myslivec
Date:
Hello Joe,

I have successfully logged to the wiki,

thanks,
Vojtech

On 04. 06. 24 20:49, Joe Conway wrote:
> On 6/4/24 07:55, Vojtěch Myslivec wrote:
>> I would like editor access to the wiki
>
> I have expedited your cooling off period. Please login to the wiki
> once, and then reply-all to this email stating that you have done so.
> At that point we can grant editor.
>
> Thanks,

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
On 2024-Jun-05, Vojtěch Myslivec wrote:

> Hello Joe,
>
> I have successfully logged to the wiki,

Editor privs granted.

Thanks

"La gente vulgar sólo piensa en pasar el tiempo;
el que tiene talento, en aprovecharlo"