Editor Access on the Wiki

From
Abigale Kim
Date:
Hello, my name is Abigale Kim, my username is Abigalekim. I am a database researcher who is currently researching the PostgreSQL extensibility ecosystem. I would like to add extension tutorials and more resources with regards to the extensibility ecosystem to the wiki.

Thanks!
Abi

Re: Editor Access on the Wiki

From
Magnus Hagander

Hello, my name is Abigale Kim, my username is Abigalekim. I am a database researcher who is currently researching the PostgreSQL extensibility ecosystem. I would like to add extension tutorials and more resources with regards to the extensibility ecosystem to the wiki.

Hi!

Added as editor.