Wiki editor request

From
Eugene Dubinin
Date:
Hello.

My name is Eugene and I am a lead developer of PgManage project
(https://github.com/commandprompt/pgmanage)

I would like to update pgmanage links in this section of the wiki:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Clients#pgManage to point to
the new project repo.

I would appreciate assistance in getting the necessary wiki edit
permissions for my postgresql.org community portal account:

Username: eugend

Email: eugend@commandprompt.com

Sincerely,

Eugene.

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Joe Conway
Date:
On 5/30/24 06:42, Eugene Dubinin wrote:
> I would appreciate assistance in getting the necessary wiki edit permissions for
> my postgresql.org community portal account:

I expedited your cooling off period. Please log in to the wiki once and
reply-all to this email. At that point we can grant editor.

Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Eugene Dubinin
Date:
Hi,

logged in

Thanks,

Eugene

30.05.24 19:53, Joe Conway wrote:
> On 5/30/24 06:42, Eugene Dubinin wrote:
>> I would appreciate assistance in getting the necessary wiki edit
>> permissions for my postgresql.org community portal account:
>
> I expedited your cooling off period. Please log in to the wiki once
> and reply-all to this email. At that point we can grant editor.
>
> Thanks,

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Joe Conway
Date:
On 6/6/24 09:37, Eugene Dubinin wrote:
> logged in

> 30.05.24 19:53, Joe Conway wrote:
>> On 5/30/24 06:42, Eugene Dubinin wrote:
>>> I would appreciate assistance in getting the necessary wiki edit
>>> permissions for my postgresql.org community portal account:
>>
>> I expedited your cooling off period. Please log in to the wiki once
>> and reply-all to this email. At that point we can grant editor.

Editor granted

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team